Edge lit control module with motion and twilight sensor, pure white glossy
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Q. How to make a Velbus motion sensor switch the light?
A. A Velbus motion sensor (VMBPIRO, VMBPIRC, VMBPIRM, VMBGP4PIR) has to switch the light on during 3 minutes when motion is detected. How do I program this in Velbuslink? Read more ... (PDF)Q. How can I make a Velbus motion sensor switch a relay at the second movement within 1 minute (to avoid false alarms)?A. Read more... (PDF)
Q. How can I disable and enable push buttons and sensor channels at certain times?
A. A light needs to be switched by a PIR sensor from 8:00 until 22:00, and by a push button from 22:00 until 8:00. How do I program this in Velbuslink? Read more... (PDF)
Q. How can I make a motion detector set a light to a certain dim value during a certain time?
A. A Velbus motion sensor needs to turn a light on at a certain dim value (eg. 50%) during a certain time (eg. 1 minute).
This can be done as follows:
- in the configuration of the Velbus motion sensor module, set the timeout of the motion output to 1s
- create an action "Set to percentage" with the motion output channel as initiator and the dimmer channel as subject. Set the dim percentage parameter (in our example 50%). This action has also a "duration" parameter. Set this to the desired on time (in our example 1 minute)Q. Advanced configuration of a PIR motion sensor, light and ventilation in the toiletA. The following functionality needs to be programmed:
- a Velbus PIR motion detector switches the light on in the toilet
- 2 minutes after the light goes on, the ventilation has to start
- 3 minutes after the light goes out, the ventilation has to stop
- if the light is off before the 2 minutes have passed, the ventilation has to stay off
Read more... (PDF)
Q. PIR sensor different dimming values before and after sunset
A. My PIR sensor switches a dimmed light circuit. When movement is detected, the light should be switched on at 70% during the day, and at 30% during the night. Read more ... (PDF)