The DS10C-CL is a Luxom network unit with an on board controller for decentralised management of up to 6 motors or 12 relays.
The module is equipped with:
- 12 outputs
- 5 binary inputs
- 1 wind speed sensor input
- 1 pulse input for counting pulses
- 32bit- (energy, water, gas…) or for connecting a DCF77 atomic clock receiver.
- real time clock including holiday table
- 10 channel clock with energy saving features
The 12 outputs are divided over 3 add-on connectors.
Every connector can be set-up to control:
- 2 motors (rolling shutters, sun screens, horizontal or vertical blinds…)
- 1 motor and 2 on/off outputs
- 4 on/off outputs
Should you only need to control 1 or 2 rolling shutters, the remaining outputs can be used to switch lights, fans, power outlets ...
Every output is equipped with a LED for status feedback.
The configuration of this module is done via the Luxom network and is stored on board in a non volatile memory.
After a power failure, every on/off output can individually be set-up to stay OFF, to go ON, or to revert to the state before power failure. (status is stored on the module)
The on-board software features are very powerful and easy to use.